FREE renewable energy and low carbon innovation assessments for SMEs in Worcestershire
A new low carbon opportunities programme in Worcestershire offering FREE assessments, which could lead to grants, for SMEs who wish to either install a renewable energy system, or undertake a low carbon innovation project. The programme offers grants of up to 45% of the total cost of a project (and up to £100,000 for capital projects, £50,000 for revenue) for businesses to install renewable energy systems or undertake low carbon innovation projects.
Benefits to your business
The Low Carbon Opportunities Programme offers grants for two types of projects – renewable energy and clean tech innovation – to help your business save cost, improve performance and energy security.
- Free feasibility support
- Grants for installation
- Save money and improve energy security
Clean tech innovation:
- Free support for low carbon technology development
- Find out how to commercialise your product, process or service
- Grants for revenue or capital projects
How does it work?
- Apply for business support to assess your business for renewable energy systems or to help with innovative low carbon product, process or service development
- Receive free business support from experts
- Apply for a grant to take the next steps
To qualify, your business must:
- Be situated in and trading from Worcestershire
- Employ fewer than 250 employees
- Have a turnover of less than 50 million Euros per annum or a balance sheet of less than 43 million Euros
To find out more about the programme, get in touch by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 01905 677 888.
The Low Carbon Opportunities Programme is available to SMEs in Worcestershire to help them install renewable energy and develop low carbon technologies. The programme is receiving up to £1,194,824 of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014–2020. For more information visit gov.uk/european-growth-funding.