Adam Woodhall is an advisor, activator and author who helps large organisations, entrepreneurial enterprises and NGOs communicate excellently, connect with other sustainability leaders and generate transformational change. He has over 20 years’ commercial experience with the last 10 years in sustainability, having worked with over 70 clients and also runs his own agency – Inspiring Sustainability.
Some of Adam’s successful projects have included:
- Creating a business case for investment in people driven energy savings at a large UK utility
- Writing an engagement strategy to ensure retention of iso50001 for an international professional services firm
- Reducing the carbon footprint of a global media agency by designing a communication programme for their network of green champions
- Increasing the miles per gallon of bus drivers
- Facilitating a workshop of senior leaders at a University to gain buy-in to a sustainability strategy
- Reducing the energy spend of racecourses
- Raising the awareness of 500 staff in one day at a large city college.