Phase 2 of the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) makes it mandatory for large UK organisations to measure energy consumption and carry out energy audits. If you operate in other EU Member States, you may also need to comply with local ESOS-equivalents in those territories.
We partnered with Greenstone, a leading sustainability reporting software solutions provider to deliver a webinar on ESOS Phase 2 and the opportunities for reporting organisations.
In this 30-minute webinar we will cover:
- Introduction to ESOS phase 2
- What has changed from ESOS phase 1 to ESOS phase 2?
- The process and how to prepare
- What routes to compliance exist and what is best for your business?
- The opportunity for businesses
- Are there ESOS equivalents in mainland Europe?
- Best practice for collecting data
- Managing and monitoring initiatives moving forward post-ESOS